Why Our Pub is Great
Join us at Chequers Country Inn in Lutterworth for a relaxed and fun evening filled with good food and good drink. Maybe you don’t fancy cooking tonight or perhaps you’re just looking for somewhere to catch-up with a friend over a drink or two in a relaxed environment, we can cater for everyone’s needs at Chequers Country Inn. With our friendly staff and community atmosphere, we’re sure you’ll feel right at home on your visit. We serve only the best real ales and have a great range of wine, spirits and soft drinks that’ll suit any occasion.
If you’re feeling hungry, our traditional home cooked food could be exactly what you need. We’ve got a great selection of food on offer, including your favourite pub classics and the perfect pint to go with them. Whether you’d like to dine inside in our cosy restaurant area or enjoy the warmer weather in our outdoor terrace. With free Wi-Fi readily available throughout the whole property, why not have your business meeting over a delicious meal?
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.